Q: What is BPA? Are your bottles BPA Free? Show Answer
Q: Are your bottles free of PVC’s and Phthalates? Show Answer
Q: Will my child get a metallic taste in their mouth when drinking from organicKidz®stainless steel bottles? Show Answer
Q: Are there other advantages of stainless steel that I should be aware of? Show Answer
A: 304 18/8 stainless steel has a number of advantages over plastic, glass and aluminum including:
- Unlike glass, stainless steel will not shatter, and expose your child to potentially dangerous glass shards
- Unlike some plastics, stainless steel does not leach harmful chemicals when heated
- Unlike aluminum, stainless steel does not require a liner to protect your children from potentially harmful elements – stainless steel does not leach, it’s made of natural elements
- Unlike glass or plastic bottles, stainless steel is very difficult to scratch thereby preventing potentially harmful bacteria from hiding in your child’s bottle
- Unlike glass or plastic, the temperature inside a single hulled stainless steel baby bottle is essentially the same as the temperature on the outside of the bottle – this built in safety feature allows you to always know the temperature of the liquid so it’s not too hot for your baby
Q: How do I sterilize organicKidz® bottles? Show Answer
Q: Are organicKidz® bottles dishwasher safe? Show Answer
Q: Can I put the bottles into the microwave? Show Answer
Q: How do I heat my organicKidz® bottles? Show Answer
Q: I am concerned that the stainless steel will get too hot for my child. Show Answer
Q: How do I know how much liquid is in my stainless steel bottle? Show Answer
A: There are several ways to measure of the amount of liquid in your organicKidz®bottle:
- All organicKidz® baby bottle lids are a 2oz/ 60ml measuring cup. This is ideal for measuring and mixing formula or breast milk.
- All of our single hulled bottles have a scale stamped on the side of the bottle. If you pour 2oz/60mL of warm or cool liquid in the bottle, you will feel warmth or coolness at the 2oz/60mL line.
- The scale stamped onto the bottle can also be seen from the inside. Simply open the bottle to check how much liquid is inside.
- You can also use a measuring cup to measure in and out if preferred
Q: My lid is loose – is this okay? Show Answer
Q: Are all of your bottles thermal? Show Answer
Q: My bottle ring broke, can I still use my bottle? Show Answer
Q: Does organicKidz® offer a Sippy Cup as well? Show Answer
Q: Do all organicKidz® bottles turn into Water Bottles? Show Answer
Q: Are organicKidz® bottles recyclable? Show Answer
Q: My wide mouth lid is hard to get off the bottle. Show Answer
Q: Should I use my organicKidz® lid when I am using the bottle stopper? Show Answer
Q: Do other brands of nipples work with organicKidz® bottles? Show Answer
A: Yes. All organicKidz® bottles do come with the appropriate flow nipples. Replacement nipples and accessories are available at many organicKidz® retailers and on our website. The following is a list of products that customers have told us work with organicKidz®baby bottles. Please note we have not tested these ourselves:
- organicKidz® Narrow Necked Baby Bottles
- Evenflo Silicone Classic
- Dr. Brown
- Green to Grow Silicone
- Momo Baby
- Gerber Rubber Model 76226
- Nuk Gerber Silicone – Does not leak, but may spill a tiny amount of fluid when the nipple and ring are removed
- Nubby Non-Drip Nipples – Does not leak, but may spill a tiny amount of fluid when the nipple and ring are removed
- Medela – Medela nipple and Ring are compatible together. Individual Medela products are not compatible with organicKidz® rings.
- organicKidz® Wide Mouth Baby Bottles
- Nubby Non-Drip
- Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow
- Avent – Nipples and Sippy Spouts
- Think Baby – Nipples and Sippy Spouts
- Chicco Anti-Colic Silicone
- Born Free – Nipples and Sippy Spouts
Please feel free to contact us if your question has not been answered above.
We are ALWAYS happy to talk about our products.