Bottle Stopper Use & Care
organicKidz® bottle stoppers are made from 100% silicone. They are dishwasher safe and can also be cleaned with hot soapy water or in a baby product sterilizer.
How to use:
organicKidz® bottle stoppers can be used with or without the nipple in place.
- Remove the bottle ring.
- Place the bottle stopper in the ring and tighten the ring on the bottle – The stopper can be placed under the nipple, or with the nipple removed.
- Always place your organicKidz® bottle lid on your bottle. The lid will ensure that the surface remains clean for your child. It will also help to protect the stopper and ensure a good seal – 9oz narrow necked bottles should only be placed in bags with the lid firmly on the bottle. Stoppers may lose their seal if pressure is applied directly to them.
- Silicone is non-toxic.
- Silicone does not contain BPA, PVC or Phthalates.
- Silicone is durable and can be stretched or compressed without losing its shape – which makes for a good, tight seal.
- Silicone is heat resistant and is 100% dishwasher safe.
- Silicone is a versatile product that is easily used in manufacturing – Silicone products have a low carbon footprint.