Why Stainless Steel
organicKidz™ Stainless Steel Baby Bottles, offer a number of advantages over other baby bottles.
organicKidz™ stainless steel is Type 304 food grade 18/8 stainless steel. 18/8 refers to the content of Chromium (18%) and Nickel (8%) that makes up stainless steel. These metals prevent the stainless steel from corroding and give it its unique shine.
Stainless Steel is:
- PVC, BPA and Phthalate free
- An Inert Metal made of all Natural Elements – meaning it will not break down or leach components over time
- Bacteria Resistant – bacteria have a very difficult time attaching to and growing on stainless steel surfaces because it’s hard to scratch
- Easy to Clean - the FDA recommends just using hot, soapy water
- 100% Recyclable – typically 60% of any stainless steel product contains recycled material
- COMPLETELY SAFE – it’s used in hospitals around the world, it’s the choice of restaurants for food preparation, we eat off it (cutlery), every day. There are no issues.
- Financial Post (February 23, 2008)
…”They put stainless steel pins in your body and people live with them…There is no health issue.”